Friday, August 16, 2013

Foxy Fridays: Bargain Products I'm Loving Right Now!

       There are a number of products that are my absolute favorites right now. These are things I use everyday and absolutely love for one reason or another. These are items I either would repurchase or already have repurchased. I would like to share them and my experience with them with you all. I have provided links to almost all of the products below for your convenience.

Bargain Products I'm Loving Right Now | www.SpicyPinkInspirations.com
 
1.) Bath & Bodyworks Cucumber Melon scented body lotion. I love the refreshing scent of this lotion. It is a staple for me this time of year and screams Summer! Plus I totally took advantage of their semi-annual sale in June and picked it up for a fraction of the regular price!

2.) One 'n Only Moroccan Argan Oil. I have medium to thinner hair, so using an oil on my hair worries me because I don't want it to look greasy/dirty or be weighed down. This stuff not only is lightweight (when used accordingly) but it also leaves my hair sooo soft and smells AMAZING.


3.) Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Cleansing Pads. I love love love these! They are pre-moistened foaming exfoliating pads that you can use to remove make-up or just clean the grubbiness of the day off. I particularly like them because they remove ALL of my make-up so easily plus my skin looks so much smoother afterwards. Double bonus!

4.) Physicians Formula Happy Booster Bronzer. If you are looking for a more matte bronzer, then this is not the bronzer for you but if you don't mind a little shimmer, then you should try this one out. Besides the pleasant scent and super cute packaging, it delivers a shimmery glow with a hint of subtle but buildable color.

5.) Carmex Healing Hand Cream. Not only do I love how this cream makes my hands feel, but I love the unique scent it carries. Its somewhere between the smell of the carmex lip ointment and something powdery. I can't quite name it but I like it!

6.) Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Shampoo & Conditioner. I like the swirly purple pattern the shampoo is poured into inside the bottle but the real reason I keep buying this duo over and over is because it works. It smells fantastic for sure but the nitty-gritty of it is it hydrates my hair as it advertises. My hair comes out soft, shiny, and healthy looking. The ultimate test of a shampoo and conditioner for me? Comb-ability. If I can comb my long hair after a shower without a squeaky tangled mess, then I have found a winner.

7.) Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips in Miami Strip.  This compact is a dual purpose set. You can use these beautiful shimmering strips of color for either bronzer or eyeshadow. I really love the graduation of colors.

8.) Goody Simple Styles Spin Pins.  I think these spin pins are a great invention. They hold your hair up in various styles without the pull and tug of an elastic. With my long hair, putting it up into a ponytail tends to cause sagging in the pony area as the elastic falls out so it feels like someone is constantly pulling my hair. These pins are a great solution, plus they come in various colors and sizes to match your personal styling needs. Awesome.


So was this list helpful? Did you discover any new products you might want to give a try? What are your holy grail products right now? Let me know in the comments below!