Saturday, August 24, 2013

★Saturdays Sensational Selections★


The Weekend Is Here | www.SpicyPinkInspirations.com
Welcome to this Saturday's Sensational Selections! This week I found some great stuff and I think you all
will be excited to try a few things yourself!



★Sensational Selection Breakfast: How delicious does this Cinnamon Raisin Baked French Toast look?? I myself just love cinnamon raisin bread but you really up the ante when you make it into this heavenly baked dish. I can't wait to try this out!







 
★Sensational Selection Project: I really like this DIY  Beadboard Drying Rack inspired by the laundry room drying racks by Ballard. Don't you just love how the color of her wall really makes it pop? Too cute.




★Sensational Selection Pool House:  Is this gorgeous or what?! Tell me I'm not the only one who dreams of having something this fabulous behind their dream house someday? Amazing.




A Nosey Pepper | www.SpicyPinkInspirations.com
★Sensational Selection Joke: I am a fan of simple jokes that probably only children find funny but this joke is funny, right?  :o)  I found it here.